Our 10-eye 1490 boot gets a floral print with a dark, subverted edge. Highlighted with embroidered moons and star studding hardware. Constructed from smooth, full-grain Sendal leather. Set on our air-cushioned sole and held firm with a yellow Goodyear welt stitch. Finished with a scripted heel loop.
- The 1490 is the archetypal Docs boot. Created to conform. And worn by those who don’t
- Softy T is a lightweight, full-grain leather with a soft and supple feel
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last – Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet